1. Return Policy (Within 30 Days, in original condition & packaging, taps cannot have been installed, and ribbons & elastics cannot be attached to the pointe shoes)
2. Do you need an appointment for pointe shoes? No, we have sales associate available during all scheduled hours. If you want to request a specific fitter then you would need to make an appointment.
3. Do you need an appointment for ballroom/latin shoes? Yes, because we frequently travel with our ballroom & latin shoes an appointment is encouraged.
4. Do we charge a fitting fee? We charge a $15.00 fitting fee per style of shoe only if the consumer is being fit for the purpose of purchasing elsewhere. A fitting fee will also be collected up front if the consumer is requesting to be fit for future purchases as well. If the customer purchases the shoes from our store after paying a fitting fee, the fee will be taken off the total cost of the shoe provided the shoe is purchased in a period of no more than 1 month.
5. What forms of payment do you accept? We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Cash. Sorry we no longer accept checks!